➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

That's what I had planned. Will all the ones that are ready to hatch be filled up mostly?

Just asking because lately I've seen a lot of posts about people with eggs that are alive but undeveloped
Yeah and you should still be able to see some veins. Usually quitters move freely and have no veins. Ones that are developed don’t move as freely, they move when awake, and have veins.

Also sometimes quitters start to smell.

Alright... I’m stumped... what colour is this?

21596129-CFAE-4B8E-91A8-986009AA8233.jpeg

Hatched from celadon eggs, thought it was white because it was solid yellow, but then it’s pin feathers started coming in dark, and now it looks blue/silver?! One of the others I though was an Italian is also feathering in with this colour on it’s upper wing, and solid white on the lower section. I’m not sure what silvers looks like as chicks, but could they be silver?

Alright... I’m stumped... what colour is this?

View attachment 2191354

Hatched from celadon eggs, thought it was white because it was solid yellow, but then it’s pin feathers started coming in dark, and now it looks blue/silver?! One of the others I though was an Italian is also feathering in with this colour on it’s upper wing, and solid white on the lower section. I’m not sure what silvers looks like as chicks, but could they be silver?
Can you get a better picture with it’s wing extended? Kind of hard to see

I tried to get a picture of the other one too, but he’s even squirmier, so that didn't work. I don’t know what it is about the Italians from this breeder, but they're all very opposed to being held except my one big roo.

Back
Top Bottom