➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

Ahhh noticed my mistake its a huge one XD im fine with a small one lol example just found
They have a smaller version, the ovation 28 I believe. I was surprised how big this is, it took some Tetris like setup to get both machines attached to the UPS, but only use half the table, my son’s school area is the other half of the table. There’s another table across the room, but my daughter uses half for school, and the other half has the laptop all the instruments are hooked up to, since it used to be the music room, and then the classroom, now the family room haha.

Ahhh noticed my mistake its a huge one XD im fine with a small one lol example just found
Seriously, if you want something small, you don’t need to spend $250. I have had great hatch rates with the nr360, I just wanted to hatch more, because when I listed 36 chicks for sale, I got 40 or so replies to my ad, so I thought there’s definitely a demand here. This is my gift from my husband for Christmas, he said I should get the big one so that it’s a real upgrade for quantity.

Seriously, if you want something small, you don’t need to spend $250. I have had great hatch rates with the nr360, I just wanted to hatch more, because when I listed 36 chicks for sale, I got 40 or so replies to my ad, so I thought there’s definitely a demand here. This is my gift from my husband for Christmas, he said I should get the big one so that it’s a real upgrade for quantity.
Its funny u mention ur old the nr360 one cuz i was staring at it on amazon for 130$ seen how u have easy hatches with it

Its funny u mention ur old the nr360 one cuz i was staring at it on amazon for 130$ seen how u have easy hatches with it
I can’t say enough good things about it, but it isn’t everyones cup of tea. I recommended it to someone, and they used it for a hatch, it went well, but they just didn’t like it, so they returned it. They bought a used hovabator I think, and they really like it.

I had considered making a cabinet incubator, however, tho I am handy, and my husband is great with building computers, small motors and that sort of thing, I decided I didn’t want to DIY a potential fire hazard and go out to eat and come home to find my dogs died in a fire. I know it’s crazy, but I would worry every time I went out and no one was home.

We are doing our first incubation and candled tonight. Only have 20 eggs in there. 19 are for sure growing and moving around. The 20th has veins in there but it's a really heavily painted egg and hard to see. Didn't see any movement and it feels lighter than it should.

I read that I should recandle right before lockdown to check for quitters. Does that mean no movement? Not sure about this one egg. I'm leaving it be as there are no cracks and it seems like it's maybe developing. Exciting times for us. There is nothing like the first time experience! 🥚❤️🐦

Back
Top Bottom