➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

She just recently started it, I’m guessing from boredom because they’re locked in all day, since they get plenty of protein and have oyster shells at all times. I may have to put her in a kennel so she doesn’t continue this. I wish we could use the roll away boxes but it’s just not feasible right now.
You can make them easily. Get some cheap paint trays from the dollar store. Put a piece of wood in front to hold them in place. Then using a board a couple of inches wide, attach hinges. Voila! My neighbours had quite a few egg eaters, and this did the trick for them.

I am. I grew up with goats up until high school when my mom got sick of paying for hay. They were always my favorite animals and I've not gotten the opportunity to have them until now. We built a barn last fall and we are getting our goats this spring when they are weaned!
Are you going to do yoga with them?

I've heard that mini goats are harder to contain, but we never had an issue with our standards. The babies, on the other hand, escaped all the time! I've attached an old photo of my dad, big brother and I with our old sheep, Annie. You can see the fencing in the background. Nothing special and it contained them just fine. They did occasionally bust boards rubbing on it.
Sheep are definitely easier to handle, but they just don't have the personality of goats. Excellent lawn mowers, though! View attachment 1647461
:love

Tess is going to get snow tomorrow.
She is going to be so excited!
@Tesumph
Says who? Sleet, maybe.
CBF246AE-E418-4759-B15B-4C0E26CD56BA.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom