➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

Been there, done that.
Need to get that pecan cheesecake pie recipe. :drool:drool:drool

Yes! That looked amazing.

Here is a link to the recipe. Not sure if it'll work or not. If not, let me know and I will copy down the recipe itself and post it. The only thing that I did differently in the recipe is that I used Maple Syrup instead of corn syrup and I used Plain Yogurt instead of sour cream. Other than those things I followed the recipe as written.
https://www.buzzfeed.com/delaneyrat...utm_term=.vyjVYQbmL&sub=0_118982159#118982159

Here is a link to the recipe. Not sure if it'll work or not. If not, let me know and I will copy down the recipe itself and post it. The only thing that I did differently in the recipe is that I used Maple Syrup instead of corn syrup and I used Plain Yogurt instead of sour cream. Other than those things I followed the recipe as written.
https://www.buzzfeed.com/delaneyrat...utm_term=.vyjVYQbmL&sub=0_118982159#118982159
It works.
I think I might have to make it today!

It works.
I think I might have to make it today!

It's a labor of love, that's for sure. I normally like things to be simpler. Not as many steps to make. But this caught my eye. A cross between pecan pie and cheesecake. Yummo! So I thought, eh, why not give it a try. It's not hard to do. If I had to do it over I would chop my pecans finer. I left them in bigger pieces. Kind of a rough chop. It's definitely easier than the very first cheesecake recipe that I ever tried was. My first try at a cheesecake was a coffee liqueur flavored one with a hazelnut chocolate ganache topping. I don't know why I didn't try something more simple. :gigIt was a pain in the butt to make!
It turned out great though. :drool
After the ganache set.
IMG_2050.JPG
After whipped cream border was piped on.
IMG_2052.JPG
Final product with grated chocolate dusting the top.
IMG_2046.JPG

It's a labor of love, that's for sure. I normally like things to be simpler. Not as many steps to make. But this caught my eye. A cross between pecan pie and cheesecake. Yummo! So I thought, eh, why not give it a try. It's not hard to do. If I had to do it over I would chop my pecans finer. I left them in bigger pieces. Kind of a rough chop. It's definitely easier than the very first cheesecake recipe that I ever tried was. My first try at a cheesecake was a coffee liqueur flavored one with a hazelnut chocolate ganache topping. I don't know why I didn't try something more simple. :gigIt was a pain in the butt to make!
It turned out great though. :drool
After the ganache set.
View attachment 1604241
After whipped cream border was piped on.
View attachment 1604242
Final product with grated chocolate dusting the top.
View attachment 1604243
Wow! That looks very professional! :bow
:drool

Wow. That looks so professional -- and tasty.

Ha! Cyprus and I were typing the same thing at the same time!

Thank you. It was very yummy if you like coffee and hazelnut flavors. I liked it more than others only because I am more of a coffee lover. But it was for my birthday so that was ok LOL!

Back
Top Bottom