➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

120/13 clear/2 cracked/5 bloodrings/1 EQ =99 remain
17/14 clear =3 remain
102 lockeddown.
Sorry, don't mean to confuse or be contrary.
Thanks.
I am counting the two cracked ones as clears on my sheet.

Testing.

Does anyone here have trouble using the 'quote' option?
I don't but that is because I never use the Quote option. If I want to quote the whole message in my reply, I just click on the Reply button which will automatically quote the whole message and position the cursor in the proper place to begin typing.

If I only want to reply to a portion of the message, I highlight the desired text with my cursor and click on the Reply button that pops up under the highlighted text.
Does anyone here have trouble using the 'quote' option?
It will then quote the desired text and place the cursor in the proper place to begin typing.

I'm noticing a lot of people, or what seems like a lot, in my new poll thread are quoted the first post but not typing a message/leaving it blank.
I'm wondering if they are having trouble using it.
It is my experience that some people will type their response inside the quotes or accidentally remove the last ] which also seems to put their reply inside the quote because the quote was not completed properly. I don't think that I am following that thread or I would look to see which it is.

If their reply is inside the quote box, you usually have to expand the quote box to see their reply.

Back
Top Bottom