Votes: 2 13.3%
  • I like a lot of the ideas but there are problems/things missing

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • I might/Will join!!!

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • I won't join but I wish this rp luck!

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Settled Dust shook her head quickly "Absolutely not! You can not get captured at all! He is probably dead and you don't need to be too!" She barked sharply, worried at want he had suggested. She took a deep breath to calm herself "Wait for a sign, you can't do that until we are given a sign." She mumbled decidedly.

(Maybe Kuvu or Cas can tell him about the humans???)
(What about the humans?)

Settled Dust shook her head quickly "Absolutely not! You can not get captured at all! He is probably dead and you don't need to be too!" She barked sharply, worried at want he had suggested. She took a deep breath to calm herself "Wait for a sign, you can't do that until we are given a sign." She mumbled decidedly.

(Maybe Kuvu or Cas can tell him about the humans???)
Ice huffed. "What if he's not dead?" He inquired. "What if he's out there right now, penned up?"

Ice huffed. "What if he's not dead?" He inquired. "What if he's out there right now, penned up?"

Settled Dust sighed "There's simply nothing we can do then..." she paused, she knew she shouldn't give the pup false hope but she spoke anyways "There is a Shaman in Sprout Pack who escaped the humans... so maybe he can too... if he's not dead."

Ice's tail started wagging. "I need to find him."

Settled Dust shook her head "No you don't, you need to focus on yourself right now, you just become a New-Color, you don't even know the territory!"

(Ooof looks like sooner or later someone is gonna have to make that Pack Organizer... I think someone claimed him but whooo)

Settled Dust shook her head "No you don't, you need to focus on yourself right now, you just become a New-Color, you don't even know the territory!"

(Ooof looks like sooner or later someone is gonna have to make that Pack Organizer... I think someone claimed him but whooo)
Ice growled softly. "We need a Male Pack Organizer though! I'm going to Sprout Pack to talk to the one that got away from the humans." He woofed decidedly. His mind was made up, there was no stopping him now.

An unknown male appeared at the entrance to the den. "I might be able to help you with that." His voice was strange, almost as if he didn't know how to use it properly

Ice growled softly. "We need a Male Pack Organizer though! I'm going to Sprout Pack to talk to the one that got away from the humans." He woofed decidedly. His mind was made up, there was no stopping him now.
(Is Cas being ignored or...? XD)

Back
Top Bottom