Votes: 3 20.0%
  • I might/Will join!!!

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • I won't join but I wish this rp luck!

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
(Oops sorry)
Ice looked at the unfamiliar dog. "What do you know about humans? "He demanded

Settled Dust squinted at the strange dog, there were many dogs in Spark Pack but she had been sure she knew most of them but she shook her head and decided that it was her old age, after all she was sure no loner could get into the camp. "I still believe we should just forget about this whole human thing..."

Settled Dust squinted at the strange dog, there were many dogs in Spark Pack but she had been sure she knew most of them but she shook her head and decided that it was her old age, after all she was sure no loner could get into the camp. "I still believe we should just forget about this whole human thing..."
He tirned his gaze back onto hher. "But he could be out there!"

(Oops sorry)
Ice looked at the unfamiliar dog. "What do you know about humans? "He demanded
"I know where they keep the ones they catch." Cas replied, staring at the young dog intently.
He tirned his gaze back onto hher. "But he could be out there!"
"Perhaps," Cas barked, "I could show you the human place."

"I know where they keep the ones they catch." Cas replied, staring at the young dog intently.

"Perhaps," Cas barked, "I could show you the human place."

Settled Dust narrowed her eyes "Now listen hear, I don't want you taking Ice to any dangerous place! I don't think I fully trust those words of yours!"

He pricked up his ears. "Please! Take me to them!" He woofed. He knew that the whole Pack would be better once the Male Organizer was found and brought back

"You might not like what you see." Cas warned, "He could not be there."

Settled Dust sighed "Okay, before you both get ahead of yourselves, you should take more dogs, it's too dangerous for only two dogs. I would go but I'm far too old for that." She still didn't like their plan but she realized there was no stopping Ice now.

Settled Dust sighed "Okay, before you both get ahead of yourselves, you should take more dogs, it's too dangerous for only two dogs. I would go but I'm far too old for that." She still didn't like their plan but she realized there was no stopping Ice now.
"We need stealth." Cas growled, "A group larger than three might give away our location." He shot a sideways look at the old shaman. "Besides, some of your packmates do not trust me."

"We need stealth." Cas growled, "A group larger than three might give away our location." He shot a sideways look at the old shaman. "Besides, some of your packmates do not trust me."

"There's things out there other then humans to worry about, you and a New-Color could not take on other predators by yourself. Painted dogs shouldn't travel in such small numbers." Settled Dust said firmly before taking in what he said "Wait a minute, who are you? Are you even from this Pack?"

Back
Top Bottom