Votes: 2 13.3%
  • I like a lot of the ideas but there are problems/things missing

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • I might/Will join!!!

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • I won't join but I wish this rp luck!

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Leopard's Bite was the first in the camp and she made sure that the others were behind her, she watched them come in, noting that the New-Color had been a minute late to come in "You'll have to be faster then that New-Color, if your plan as a Shaman fall through you'll need to be fast."
"Fast?" He panted. "Why?"

"Right. Sorry." He muttered "I won't miss the signal next time." He promised. But I won't need to be fast because I will be a Shaman he thought fiercely

Leopard's Bite nodded "Good, you need to learn, I won't have useless dogs in my pack..." she paused before she looked to the Nurturers "Speaking of that, I have someone to talk to."

Leopard's Bite nodded "Good, you need to learn, I won't have useless dogs in my pack..." she paused before she looked to the Nurturers "Speaking of that, I have someone to talk to."
His eyes widened. "Not (Forgot the name of Nurturer that just sort of sits around, but insert her name here)!" He blurted before thinking

His eyes widened. "Not (Forgot the name of Nurturer that just sort of sits around, but insert her name here)!" He blurted before thinking

Leopard's Bite rolled her eyes "Fire is not needed as a Nurturer." She stated coldly "But I'll let it side a bit longer, once the Pups that like her are New-Colors she needs to do something else."

Last edited:
Name: Kestrel
Personality: To be RPed
History: His mother came to Splash pack from Sprout pack. Soon after, she died of sickness. His father was a loner.
Goals: Wants to be a good hunter
Pack: Splash
Troop: Muddy
Unique Markings or Traits: Skinny, almost all black, small and scrawny, big ears, a long tail, and dark eyes.
Known Family Members: siblings (open)
Username: RoostersAreAwesome
Other:

Name: Cassialitic
Personality: A complete weirdo. Hard to predict; can go from calm and collected to downright murderous. Is cold and somewhat menacing around dogs he doesn’t trust. Does what he thinks needs to be done, no matter what the cost. If you’re around him long enough, you’ll find he has a rather awkward side. Usually says exactly what comes to his mind.
History: Unknown
Goals: Also unknown
Pack: None
Troop: None
Unique Markings or Traits: Light eyes, strange lack of red markings. Mostly black and white.
Known Family Members: Unknown
Other: He usually stays out of the packs' territories. Once, he saved a young pup from drowning, bringing it back to the pack it came from and leaving just as quickly. Known to sometimes drop off small game if a pack isn't doing too well and will occasionally warn patrols about human traps. Some don't trust him, some do. The ones that talk to him refer to him as Cas, probably because his full name is hard to remember.

Name: Eagle
Personality: Easygoing, brave, impulsive, doesn't know when to stop talking, will try and makes friends with everyone, clumsy
History: Normal
Goals: Not much, just wants to provide for his pack
Pack: Spark
Troop: Ash
Unique Markings or Traits: Pretty average looking
Known Family Members: Open
Username: @RoostersAreAwesome
Other:

Name: Pheasant
Personality: Reckless, impulsive, easily distracted, many call her pup-like. Quick to fight, but also quick to flee.
Goals: Doesn't really have any
Pack: Sprout
Troop: Root
Unique Markings or Traits: Mostly black, like the rest of her pack, has a few nicks on one of her ears.
Other: Her parents are a bit disappointed in her apparent laziness.

Name: Kestrel
Personality: To be RPed
History: His mother came to Splash pack from Sprout pack. Soon after, she died of sickness. His father was a loner.
Goals: Wants to be a good hunter
Pack: Splash
Troop: Muddy
Unique Markings or Traits: Skinny, almost all black, small and scrawny, big ears, a long tail, and dark eyes.
Known Family Members: siblings (open)
Other:

Name: Cassialitic
Personality: A complete weirdo. Hard to predict; can go from calm and collected to downright murderous. Is cold and somewhat menacing around dogs he doesn’t trust. Does what he thinks needs to be done, no matter what the cost. If you’re around him long enough, you’ll find he has a rather awkward side. Usually says exactly what comes to his mind.
History: Unknown
Goals: Also unknown
Pack: None
Troop: None
Unique Markings or Traits: Light eyes, strange lack of red markings. Mostly black and white.
Known Family Members: Unknown
Other: He usually stays out of the packs' territories, and once saved a young pup from drowning, bringing it back to the pack it came from and leaving just as quickly. Known to sometimes drop off small game if a pack isn't doing too well and will occasionally warn patrols about human traps. Some don't trust him, some do. The ones that talk to him refer to him as Cas, probably because his full name is hard to remember.

Name: Eagle
Personality: Easygoing, brave, impulsive, doesn't know when to stop talking, will try and makes friends with everyone, clumsy
Goals: Not much, just wants to provide for his pack
Pack: Spark
Troop: Ash
Unique Markings or Traits: Pretty average looking
Other:

Name:
Personality: Reckless, impulsive, easily distracted, many call her pup-like. Quick to fight, but also quick to flee.
Goals: Doesn't really have any
Pack: Sprout
Troop: Root
Unique Markings or Traits: Mostly black, like the rest of her pack, has a few nicks on one of her ears.
Other: Her parents are a bit disappointed in her apparent laziness.

(Kestrel has to be a year old to be a New-Color! Also the last one doesn't have a name :p but other then all that they look great!!! I really like Cas!)

Back
Top Bottom