Votes: 2 13.3%
  • I like a lot of the ideas but there are problems/things missing

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • I might/Will join!!!

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • I won't join but I wish this rp luck!

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Ice smiled and walked into the Patched den, settling beside Settled Dust. "I saw humans today." He whispered

"Humans aye? Those pesky things have been around too much!" Settled Dust stated with a yawn "They took the Male Organizer and are leaving too many traps around, it's been setting off Leopard's Bite."

"Humans aye? Those pesky things have been around too much!" Settled Dust stated with a yawn "They took the Male Organizer and are leaving too many traps around, it's been setting off Leopard's Bite."
He laughed. "I know! I got to go on a scouting patrol and saw her glaring down some of them." Then he realized she had said they took the Male Organizer. "They took him?" He asked timidly. "Why?"

He laughed. "I know! I got to go on a scouting patrol and saw her glaring down some of them." Then he realized she had said they took the Male Organizer. "They took him?" He asked timidly. "Why?"

Settled Dust sighed, she looked sad now "No one knows... he's considered dead but we never found his body. With him gone there's a power imbalance, he would have been excited to help you become a Shaman, he was a very kind dog."

Settled Dust sighed, she looked sad now "No one knows... he's considered dead but we never found his body. With him gone there's a power imbalance, he would have been excited to help you become a Shaman, he was a very kind dog."
Ice looked at his paws, then his head snapped back up. "We need to find him." He barked determindley.

Ice looked at his paws, then his head snapped back up. "We need to find him." He barked determindley.

Settled Dust frowned "There's no way we could young one, I'm too old and you're far to young to look by yourself... besides don't you think Leopard's Bite searched for him, she sent out tons of search parties but they brought back nothing." She explained with a sigh.

Settled Dust frowned "There's no way we could young one, I'm too old and you're far to young to look by yourself... besides don't you think Leopard's Bite searched for him, she sent out tons of search parties but they brought back nothing." She explained with a sigh.
He thought for a moment and then barked "Then I need to get captured, then they'll take me to the same place as him and then we can break out and find our way back!"

He thought for a moment and then barked "Then I need to get captured, then they'll take me to the same place as him and then we can break out and find our way back!"

Settled Dust shook her head quickly "Absolutely not! You can not get captured at all! He is probably dead and you don't need to be too!" She barked sharply, worried at want he had suggested. She took a deep breath to calm herself "Wait for a sign, you can't do that until we are given a sign." She mumbled decidedly.

(Maybe Kuvu or Cas can tell him about the humans???)

Back
Top Bottom