Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Pheasant Eggs

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Duck Eggs

Votes: 10 14.3%
  • Other (please tell us below)

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters
I put these beauties in my two Kebbonixs incubators on September 4th! This is my first time hatching eggs and I'm SO NERVOUS and EXCITED at the same time! I am obsessively checking the incubators temperature and humidity. One of them dropped to 37% humidity overnight and I hope nothing bad happens! EEK! Anyway, I have Lavender Ameraucanas, Isabel Ameracaunas, Easter Eggers, Olive Eggers, Black Copper Marans and BIrchen Marans in this mix of 24 eggs.

HATCH DATE: SEPTEMBER 25th!!!!!

4FF011A4-B8C1-471C-A578-0D43B1B9D731.jpeg

21738422-94FB-4E8C-B2E6-6FAF4EEBABF9.jpeg

37BB2CCE-F4E8-427E-9513-4260001CF75D.jpeg

5C170C34-4B76-4D01-B238-1D0CDD39CE52.jpeg

I put these beauties in my two Kebbonixs incubators on September 4th! This is my first time hatching eggs and I'm SO NERVOUS and EXCITED at the same time! I am obsessively checking the incubators temperature and humidity. One of them dropped to 37% humidity overnight and I hope nothing bad happens! EEK! Anyway, I have Lavender Ameraucanas, Isabel Ameracaunas, Easter Eggers, Olive Eggers, Black Copper Marans and BIrchen Marans in this mix of 24 eggs.

HATCH DATE: SEPTEMBER 25th!!!!!

View attachment 2323485

View attachment 2323486

View attachment 2323487

View attachment 2323488
good luck! that's a very pretty mix of egg colours

Candled the faverolles eggs and outlined the air cells today.... They are on day 14 and the air cells are looking small šŸ˜±šŸ˜± I have now taken the water out of the incubator to try and get the air cells larger before lockdown on Friday.... omg soooo stressful!!

Air cells? I didn't even know about air cells!!!! Something else to worry about! Eek!

I have been stressing over these air cells all day šŸ˜‚šŸ˜… and if it wasnt that Iā€™m sure I would find something else to worry about šŸ˜…

I've been obsessively checking the temperature and humidity levels. Before I found this thread, I posted in the Hatching Eggs thread--- someone said I need back up thermometers and hydrometers!!! Ack! Early this morning when I woke up the humidity was at only 37% and I panicked but, someone replied saying that was ok and they keep their humidity at 25-35% until Day 18.

I've been obsessively checking the temperature and humidity levels. Before I found this thread, I posted in the Hatching Eggs thread--- someone said I need back up thermometers and hydrometers!!! Ack! Early this morning when I woke up the humidity was at only 37% and I panicked but, someone replied saying that was ok and they keep their humidity at 25-35% until Day 18.
I have 3 thermometers and 2 hygrometers and the humidity has been at 40 - 45% but I wish I had it lower as my air cells arenā€™t where they should be šŸ˜± Iā€™m the same! I must check the humidity and temp 50 times a day šŸ˜‚

Back
Top Bottom