Votes: 8 7.8%
  • Breeder (shipped)

Votes: 21 20.6%
  • Breeder (local)

Votes: 12 11.8%
  • Other (please comment below)

Votes: 7 6.9%

• Total voters
My six month White Rock went broody, but I had to break her. Now they are conspiring for another attempt. They are all laying in the same box for another attempt. When I catch them at it they look very guilty. I don't know how @FortCluck caused this to happen, but I am sure she is behind it. :lau
Iā€™m the Broody šŸ§šā€ā™€ļø

Oh man I am frustrated. My new Guinea chicks are dying, six of eight. (Not a brag, but I really lose chicks). Called Cackle and they used the c word: coccidia. The guinea are separate from the new chicks, but in the shipping box they were with some of the chicks, which are now all together...with my newly hatched chicks. <Insert swear word here, no let's use three of them>. I hope it was just that the guinea couldn't handle the trip, please just be that. Yes I process my own meat, but that is different than them dying. šŸ˜æ

Oh man I am frustrated. My new Guinea chicks are dying, six of eight. (Not a brag, but I really lose chicks). Called Cackle and they used the c word: coccidia. The guinea are separate from the new chicks, but in the shipping box they were with some of the chicks, which are now all together...with my newly hatched chicks. <Insert swear word here, no let's use three of them>. I hope it was just that the guinea couldn't handle the trip, please just be that. Yes I process my own meat, but that is different than them dying. šŸ˜æ
Can you give them Corid? Just in case?

Can you give them Corid? Just in case?
The Hatchery said to use Raw organic apple cider vinegar with mother, at the rate of 1/3 cup per quart. I usually use chick booster for the first gallon then switch to ASV. So I questioned them and they assured me that it would knock it out. They specifically said not to treat them, I am worried. I will go get some, if it spreads I will have it on hand.

Back
Top Bottom