Votes: 8 7.8%
  • Breeder (shipped)

Votes: 21 20.6%
  • Breeder (local)

Votes: 12 11.8%
  • Other (please comment below)

Votes: 7 6.9%

• Total voters
No I haven't seen any bloody poop, I will be crawling around the play pen later to see if I can find any. I have over 40 four day old chicks in a large brooder. I truly hope this was a knee jerk answer by them and it isn't there. Regardless, my order in town (hour round trip) is ready and I will be treating for it if I see any bloody poop or lose another bird. It do you think, because they said it I should just add it to the water?
Do not listen about the ACV it does not work for that. Only corid does and you add it to the water.

Thanks, I believe you guys more than the Hatchery. They were like, lets us know if you lose anymore on Monday...
How about they give you new ones now because the mail is so bad right now. I am afraid that you might not get them quick enough with how things with USPS is going.

I am sorry that you are going through this. My opinion is that the person who said that is not helping their company because saying using ACV instead of Corid is a big no no... Many customers will lose chicks with that advice.

:hugs

How about they give you new ones now because the mail is so bad right now. I am afraid that you might not get them quick enough with how things with USPS is going.

I am sorry that you are going through this. My opinion is that the person who said that is not helping their company because saying using ACV instead of Corid is a big no no... Many customers will lose chicks with that advice.

:hugs
And the Hatchery will be refunding a lot of people.

Back
Top Bottom