🐶The adventures of a little land shark with a job🦈

Is the name Pepsi

• Total voters
IMG_5415.jpeg
IMG_5416.jpeg

Pepsi did really well on her outing a few days ago. Everything is becoming much less exciting! She finally got to go into her favourite shop. Normally my mother goes in and we wait outside since it isn’t pet friendly, Peps has really wants to go in and does not like being left out, so we asked for permission. Few steps in she found out it isn’t anywhere near as interesting as she thought :lau .

She did better in there then outside or anywhere else we have been 😆. This is one of the reasons why I like going into none pet friendly places as soon as possible. its actually easier and safer to train in one then elsewhere

View attachment 3701453View attachment 3701454
Pepsi did really well on her outing a few days ago. Everything is becoming much less exciting! She finally got to go into her favourite shop. Normally my mother goes in and we wait outside since it isn’t pet friendly, Peps has really wants to go in and does not like being left out, so we asked for permission. Few steps in she found out it isn’t anywhere near as interesting as she thought :lau .

She did better in there then outside or anywhere else we have been 😆. This is one of the reasons why I like going into none pet friendly places as soon as possible. its actually easier and safer to train in one then elsewhere
I forgot to mention 2 wonderful people who squeezed past me without saying anything while I was going down 2 steps :he I had to stop and turn to Pepsi because they where walking towards her and there wasn’t much space down the steps, they don’t say anything and just squeeze past thankfully I only twisted my hip slightly, so it wasn’t painful:barnie

IMG_5561.jpeg

finally have energy to update this thread again 😅

she went into Lidl for the first time. If you have been into a Lidl you know there is a row of unpackaged pastry near the entrance to the shop (its behind her in the picture) I expected to go in maybe train a little bit near the pastries, then leave to where there was no tempting food. She showed no interest in the pastries at all :eek: and the meat section! She now only looks at people talking at her and reaching out to her, other wise she ignores them

when walking around outside we saw dogs across the road and she didn’t even look at them :wee

then we went to a market a few day later and she really struggled 😅 I think there was too much to look at and dogs where barking sometimes at her sometimes not :thso she lunged and barked at a lot of dogs 🙁

Well soda sharks first outing after Christmas break was exciting 🥲 not in the good way 😆

she was a bit overwhelmed at first but got over it fast. The first shop we went into was a large pet shop and there where tons of dogs :th she got too excited and wouldn’t calm down so we left. Sat in the car for a bit. Then went to a pet friendly but not pet related shop

she did terrible! Kept sniffing wouldn’t focus, whined once or twice! It really shouldn’t have come as a surprise when she then messed in the shop :he after that she was fine and did amazingly again!😅

Pepsi doesn’t seem to like harnesses🥲 I have tried two different styles now and spent ages making sure they fit nicely

she wore the one for a while before she started kicking at the strap and sitting down 🙁
Can you make the harness exciting, like. treats when she wears it. And since she is going to be a AD dog she needs to learn that harness means work which equals reward

Can you make the harness exciting, like. treats when she wears it. And since she is going to be a AD dog she needs to learn that harness means work which equals reward
She seems fine with it for a while so I think its rubbing/bothering her some how

at the moment I will be making her a vest and see if that works, then work out whats going on with the harness

also she gets a lot of treats when she is wearing it 😆

She seems fine with it for a while so I think its rubbing/bothering her some how

at the moment I will be making her a vest and see if that works, then work out whats going on with the harness

also she gets a lot of treats when she is wearing it 😆
Denver got that way when hers got a little small. Making one is a great idea

Denver got that way when hers got a little small. Making one is a great idea
I think it might be that her shoulders are too broad. her current harnesses looks like they should fit across there but it is where she grow out if her previous harnesses. The girth strap would fit but the actual space in between the chest and the girth strap would be too small

Back
Top Bottom