🚨 THIS IS AN EMERGENCY!!! 🚨

Is it fun or meh? I had some chicken deaths, but because I prayed that my fav chicken would stay alive she still is even though she’s 7 yrs old!
Yeah that part is definitely meh I ran over my red sex link hen she was a super special chicken she would follow you anywhere and she tried to ride my cows back I really loved her ☹️

Yeah that part is definitely meh I ran over my red sex link hen she was a super special chicken she would follow you anywhere and she tried to ride my cows back I really loved her ☹️
Aw man, sorry. 😕
I mentioned earlier in this thread that I was going to watch the Guardians of the Galaxy, but I actually just now watched it. 😂 My favorite character is Rocket Raccoon, and my favorite part is when he makes Peter go get that guy’s leg, and then he says he really didn’t need it any starts cracking up. 😂

Hi =)
they say you learn something new every day. Well, today i learned how to make an apple symbol on a computer keyboard! It’s option-shift-k

edit: as I’m reading this, i feel like i should have something more important to say :oops:

Hi =)
they say you learn something new every day. Well, today i learned how to make an apple symbol on a computer keyboard! It’s option-shift-k

edit: as I’m reading this, i feel like i should have something more important to say :oops:
Don’t worry, weird random things like that are allowed here! 😜
Welcome to the mess @Kelsey Gravelle !

Back
Top Bottom