1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

09 Red Gold Pheasant Pair

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by lbyland, Jan 28, 2011.

1. lbyland

lbyland New Egg

Jan 21, 2011
    Morganton
    Gorgeous pair of PURE, unrelated red gold pheasants. Hen laid for first time last year. These are very nice, healthy birds from Jerry Morse stock. I'm selling them for my father, who is currently in poor health.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2011
  2. poultryfan73

poultryfan73 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2010
    Tioga County Pa
    would you ship??

3. lbyland

lbyland New Egg

Jan 21, 2011
    Morganton
    I am willing to ship. It's been several years since I've shipped any birds, so I'll have to determine costs for boxes and express shipping. I'll try to post an estimate by Monday. Thank you.

4. lbyland

lbyland New Egg

Jan 21, 2011
    Morganton
    Shipping estimate approx. $40 including box. If you provide your zipcode I can determine exact shipping.

5. doxies1

doxies1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 16, 2010
    West centeral Maryland
    I'm interested in both pairs of pheasants since I lost my two pairs of Red Golden to a predator. Might be able to ship all four together If I get them.

6. doxies1

doxies1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 16, 2010
    West centeral Maryland
    Well now I have bids on both pairs of pheasants. Maybe I'll be able to replace mine that were lost to a predator. Hoping to get both pair.

7. La Mike

La Mike (Always Slightly Off)

Nov 20, 2009
    louisiana
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by