1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

1/2 Day buy-it-now Toulouse Eggs 4 for $8!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Goose and Fig, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    This buy it now will end at 2PM Central time tomorrow (Wednesday) It might still be listed, but I need payment by then because I am going to the PO to ship out duck eggs at the same time. In case of really inclement weather they will ship Thursday morning.

I have 4 (maybe one more by tomorrow, but no guarantees) eggs from the past few days. I KNOW they are fertile - we have goslings hatching like crazy!!!! Just don't have room to put them in for at least 2 weeks and I don't want them to go to waste.
    I think they will ship better when there are less eggs and less weight. I had issues with shipping large quantities before [​IMG]

My birds are from Metzer's 2006 French import of utility toulouse. They are big friendly birds- follow me around like giant puppies. I free range them and they go right into thier pen at night, or whenever I call them. Great animals! And I didn't mow my grass once last year!

[​IMG]

The "Secret Service"- making sure nobody gets too close to the babies:
    [​IMG]

"Variety Pack"
    [​IMG]

$8 is for all 4.
    paypal to [email protected]
    ***Let me know your address and if you want your ophone number on the box!***

Last edited: Apr 27, 2011
  2. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    We're having REALLY severe stroms & tornado warnings. I should be able to ship, but I cannot let the geese out today or gather an egg if there is one. It'll just be the 4.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by