1/2 Day buy-it-now Toulouse Eggs 4 for $8!

Goose and Fig

Grateful Geese
10 Years
Apr 19, 2009
Fall Creek Falls TN
This buy it now will end at 2PM Central time tomorrow (Wednesday) It might still be listed, but I need payment by then because I am going to the PO to ship out duck eggs at the same time. In case of really inclement weather they will ship Thursday morning.

I have 4 (maybe one more by tomorrow, but no guarantees) eggs from the past few days. I KNOW they are fertile - we have goslings hatching like crazy!!!! Just don't have room to put them in for at least 2 weeks and I don't want them to go to waste.
I think they will ship better when there are less eggs and less weight. I had issues with shipping large quantities before
sad.png

My birds are from Metzer's 2006 French import of utility toulouse. They are big friendly birds- follow me around like giant puppies. I free range them and they go right into thier pen at night, or whenever I call them. Great animals! And I didn't mow my grass once last year!

28521_100_2912.jpg

The "Secret Service"- making sure nobody gets too close to the babies:
28521_100_2752.jpg

"Variety Pack"
28521_100_2850.jpg

$8 is for all 4.
paypal to [email protected]
***Let me know your address and if you want your ophone number on the box!***

Last edited:
We're having REALLY severe stroms & tornado warnings. I should be able to ship, but I cannot let the geese out today or gather an egg if there is one. It'll just be the 4.

Back
Top Bottom