1 Dz YUMMY Biscotti Cookies - Enjoy Our Newest Flavor CHAI SPICE

vfem

Yoga...The Chicken Pose
11 Years
Aug 4, 2008
Fuquay Varina, NC
This listing is for our newest creation! Its Italian Chai Spice Biscotti cookies. You will get 1 Dz cookies with this Buy It Now. 1Dz cookies weigh's approx. 1 lb. You get a lot of cookies for the price!

It's $0.50 off its listing price from my Etsy shop, only good for you BYC members.

Like I said, its BRAND new, and no one has got to even try it yet (other then me and hubby).

Don't forget, you can add on to your order with anything from my etsy shop ( http://www.BiscottiQueen.Etsy.com ) and only have to pay an additional $1.75 in shipping per item. We max out at $13.90. You will never pay more for shipping!

Now until Christmas, all orders over $100 will receive free shipping!!!

So whether you want to try our jams or biscotti, now is the best time to get it delivered.

il_fullxfull.182767841.jpg

P.s. - Jams have a shelf life of 12-18 months depending on storage. So you can buy now and still give fresh for the holiday. Biscotti can be frozen in your freezer up to 6 months and still come out tasting FRESH! Great to have around for an unexpected special guest. Just wanted to inform everyone as our jams are already getting low, and gift basket will be available in a couple short weeks... those will be limited to our inventory as well.

Back
Top Bottom