1 Male Mallard, 2 Male Rouen Ducks

NefNess

Hatching
6 Years
Oct 5, 2013
Hello!

We're looking for a home for our three male ducks. The Mallard is our son's pet, he is 1 year old, named Sampson, he must go to a good home, no consumption!!! Our son can no longer have ducks due to a medical condition.

The 2 Rouen Ducks we purchased from a poultry breeder in Ramona, they are about 8 months old and just finished getting their green head and drake feathers...they have turned out so handsome! They are a bonded pair.

Sampson and the Rouens can go separately, but ducks do need a buddy so Sampson must go to a home that has at least one other duck.

They also have a small kiddie pool that can go with.

The picture is of Sampson, the Rouens look similar but are a bit larger and their heads are bigger and brighter green. If you are interested I can send pictures of them as well.

Thank you!

Vanessa

Oh and they are located in Ramona, California (just outside San Diego).

Hi Vanessa. My uncle just lost his male mallard. He cared for his male and female simce they were a few days old. He is very heart broken. They were his children. His female is not doing well. I live in Florida and trying to help find a male mallard for him and his female. He lives in Kearney Mesa, Ca. Do u still have your Mallard?

are my ducks mallards or rouen one is molting right now the one on the right and is the one on the left a male or female it is 7 weeks old this week and it has a girly quack with a peep the one on the far right is a khaki Campbell

Last edited:
They are rouen, and looks like the one on the left is a hen. One on the right is a drake In molt?
the one on the left is 7 weeks and the one on the right is 1 year and 5 months and the mother of the 7 week old rouen is a khaki campbell

Last edited:
I hope rouen is female the one molting that is the male is my brother zachs and he is 1 year and 5 months old and the other two are mine the only one that is 2 months is the little rouen not the khaki Campbell

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom