1 Pair Cuckoo Silkies

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Broke Down Ranch, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Broke Down Ranch

Broke Down Ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2007
    Texas
    This is my very last pair of cuckoo silkies. I worked several years on this color pattern and this pair is all that's left of my work (other than ones that have been sold at earlier times). This roo carries 2 copies of the cuckoo gene so bred to this cuckoo hen you *should* get 100% cuckoo, breed him to a black hen you should get 50-50. Both are 15th generation, I believe both are vaulted but I will have to double-check to verify. Again, these pics are not recent but both birds are about 2 1/2 yrs old. They have been running with the rest of my chicken flock so are somewhat scraggly. The hen is coming out of a molt now and should be fabulous in no time. Asking $50 for the pair plus $45 for shipping, YOU supply the box. Combine with my whites for sell and save on shipping.

ETA: I have also listed these birds on Eggbid so reserve the right to pull my listing if there are bids. Thanks!!

THERE HAS BEEN A BID PLACED ON THESE ON EGGBID, THEREFORE I AM CLOSING THIS LISTING. If there are problems with the auction sale, I will relist this pair....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 19, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by