10 Ameraucana- Easter Eggers Project Pen

Arielle

Crowing
8 Years
Feb 19, 2011
Massachusetts, USA
BLueBoy is a blue Ameraucana from GreenFire Farm and covers a number of hens and pullets that are reds, browns, dom white, and his 5 daughters which are black and blue. This is a project of working toward a BBS pen and developing a more intense blue color in the eggs. THis is a project so egg color will vary from light blue to a med blue, and some have a green tint.

THe chicks will be blue or black or a splash, and may have red leakage on some. Possible dom white.THere is a chance of an off chick as this group freeranges in the afternoon.

Fertility has been good-- 100% in most recent batch put into incubator and checked at 10 days along.

These will be fresh eggs and well packed. Double boxed, individually bubble wrapped. Shipping is $15 for priority USPS with tracking.

De to the nature of USPS shipping and individual incubating techniques, I cannot be responsible for the eggs once they are in the hands of the USPS.

Recent customers ---

Turkey eggs-- "Eggs arrived this morning beautifully packed. Thank you for the eggs and the care you took in packing them. The extra one was nice too. Thanks"

BarnYard Mix--" 23/26 eggs developing ! Awesome for shipped eggs! "

Payments via Paypal [email protected]

10 eggs for $15 plus $15 priority shipping= $30 , extra eggs available at $1.25 each. Eggs are stored carefullly in cool , moist area and turned 2x a day.

Last edited:
I ordered eggs from Airelle, she was extremely understanding when my first order had to be put on hold, and she was also very encouraging with another hatch not related to hers. Anyway, All eggs arrived safely, her packaging was even double boxed, (I received 15 eggs I only ended up working with 7) I should of asked for less, but I was hopeful my hen was broody but that didn't work out. I candled at day 10 and had 2 that were yokes. I removed and set the remaining 5. They piped early and hatched early. ALL 5 out 5 hatched! Wow, for the first time 100%. These are the cutest chicks I have ever seen. I know everyone has the cutest.
smile.png
As a buyer I would always wish that they would show pictures of some of the chicks that hatched, so here are mine, I couldn't be happier they all are unique and I LOVE the chubby cheeks. Their true colors really don't show up well in these pictures, but here they are. Thank you Airelle!

Munchkin Massy

Maybelline Lexi Paris

Last edited:
Thank you.

What cute babies!! Love the chubby cheeks! Love the group pic with everyone looking at Lexi.

My youngest are soon to move out of the brooder, so I set 12 more! can't have enough blue eggs!!
love.gif

Thank you.

What cute babies!! Love the chubby cheeks! Love the group pic with everyone looking at Lexi.

My youngest are soon to move out of the brooder, so I set 12 more! can't have enough blue eggs!!
love.gif
I can see why. I LOVE them. thank you again.

Back
Top Bottom