10+ New Hampshire hatching eggs

There is nothing insincere about my recent registration. I came to be familiar with this site through Kathy sharing photos of her birds. I did not know about the auction of these eggs until I was combing through the site a couple of days later. So that you know, I was impressed with how well the site was run and that most of the people that frequented here were good natured. I look forward to frequenting this site. I work a little to much, and have a family. I do not know alot of people that are serious about raising poultry so
was glad to join. Was the birds a motivating factor in registering? Yes. Would I have registered anyways? Yes. I hope that my intentions are judged fairly.
About Kathy's birds, they are fantastic. I have been looking for good New Hampshires for four years. They are hard to find. There are quite a few New Hampshires out there, but few that represent the breed well. I always figured that they would be more popular if there were more good examples out there. I was pleased to see them generate this kind of interest.
Scorpio, a healthy dose of scepticism is good. Do not always assume the worst, however. I apologize if I broke an unwritten rule, but I assure you that I do not bite. I am a humble man with a family, a garden, love my birds, and my "chicken fever" runs especially high this time of year.

Quote:
gjensen...
welcome-byc.gif
. Agree. These are awesome and so stunning
droolin.gif

Mr. Jensen, As you said, the folks here on BYC ARE good natured, and no one was judging, I am sure. Most everyone on here is kind and supportive. We like to have fun and joke around too, almost like a family (nicer than mine is though
wink.png
)
These are absolutely, undeniably the most beautiful NHs I have ever seen and define the breed, no doubt. If I could afford it and my husband wouldn't shoot me, I would challenge you to a bidding war on these ones, but my sensibilities are intact. I don't even have room in my incubators, so you are safe.
Welcome to the site and happy hatching.

Back
Top Bottom