13 Years
Mar 31, 2011
Woodland, CA
My Coop
My Coop

Farthest shipped eggs Contest!

Prize: a book of stamps courtesy of @Peep_Show

For Farthest Shipped Egg b Pene shipping 1.jpg

Folks with shipped eggs, your city/state and the egg shipper's city/state will be needed for the Farthest Shipped Egg Hatched contest. Eggs shipped for the 10th Annual BYC EHAL are eligible. (will allow eggs shipped (March to April)

Post your entry into this thread

All BYC rules apply! Click HERE: Terms of Service (Rules) This contest is void where prohibited.

Winner is: @ChickenFox - 2450 miles.

Congratulations!

If you have not joined in the Easter Hatch-a-long, join us here: 10th Annual Easter HAL

TJChickens shipped out my bantam egg order yesterday. Coming from San Diego, CA all the way to Elkins, WV. So looking at around 2,450 miles... poor eggies. Lmao Keeping my fingers crossed I get at least 1 or 2 from each breed!

@ChickenFox She just shipped some to me this week! You are about 100 miles further east of me, so you have me beat! Well, mine aren't for the HAL anyway, they are just due to arrive tomorrow. :clap

If someone shipped out of country it would work too. The prize is a book of US stamps, which might not be too good of a prize for a foreign country though.

The contest is for those that have eggs shipped to them not guessing the farthest.

Will you have eggs shipped to you?
Probably not. But I may just get eggs shipped from CT or CA. Deleted my post.

Shame about the Penedesencas. How expensive/arduous was it to get eggs shipped in from Spain?
A Citizen of Spain brought them back on a trip. They footed the cost and did all of the paperwork. I hatched them for them and they gave me hatching eggs from their flock the next year. I still have a couple of the Pita Pintas. There are a couple of people around here that still have them I think any way.

Back
Top Bottom