12+ Blue/Black possibly white gorgeous silkie eggs - Tx

kbbeale

Songster
12 Years
Oct 26, 2007
Adkins, Tx
I currently have 7 BBS eggs and we're waiting for more! My whites MAY or MAY NOT lay.....but I'll include everything that is gathered today and tomorrow and ship out to you for $20 plus ($13) shipping. Pictures of my birds here: http://community.webshots.com/user/TheCritterShack/profile

Those
who know me, know the quality of my Seramas. This is the first time I've offered my silkie eggs for sale. You wont be disappointed. My girls are very typey have gorgeous poofs - look at the vaults on the babies! Not ALL the babies are born with great vaults, as you will get pet a % quality out of SQ birds.

Feel free to ask any questions...first to post SOLD and paypal to [email protected] gets 'em,

Kristen

ETA: My flock is tested/NPIP certified. Certificate will be provided when eggs ship.

Last edited:
Would you contact me when you have white silkie eggs for sale? That is the only color I have any more.

I'm gonna go check outside in a while, I'll let you know. I could probably get you 6+ to ship out Wednesday.

K

I now have 10 blue and black eggs....I estimate that I easily can get another 8-10 (or more) by Wednesday. This would mean close to TWO dozen eggs for $20 plus shipping........

Come on, I know someone's got the itch. You wont be disappointed!!!!!

Last edited:
I have a dozen eggs as of today. I dont want these gorgeous eggs to go to waste, so I'm dropping the price - $15 for however many eggs I come up with by tomorrow - and shipping will be $13 for priority, large box.

Post sold, $28 total to paypal addy [email protected]

SOLD! I actually think you have a couple of birds from my stock. I sold eggs to someone who hatched them and then recently told me that you had gotten the girls from him. I can't for the life of me remember who it was. I swear, my brain only works about half the time lol. I will get these though if they are still available. Will have to send paypal when I get home from work, ok? Thanks!

Marie

Back
Top Bottom