12+ Purebred Dark Campbell & Indian Runner Duck Hatching Eggs

Sweetfolly

Songster
10 Years
Apr 17, 2009
Kildare, Wisconsin
The girls are laying like crazy and I'm done incubating for the year!

So, I have 12+ eggs from my Dark Campbell and Indian Runner pens up for grabs! Price of $25 includes shipping, I always include plenty of extras, and in this heat the eggs will also be packed with a small ice-pack to try and help keep the eggs cool.

This is a BIN, but I have a batch of these ready to go every 3-4 days, so you can also PM me for availability and work out a different shipping date, or work out pricing for a different quantity of eggs if you don't want a full dozen. The Campbells will likely keep laying like this right through November!

Buying shipped eggs is a gamble, and I can't guarantee your hatch rate. If you're unsatisfied with your hatch, I will replace the eggs once for the cost of shipping. Fertility had been 100% right from the start of the laying season. Eggs will be individually bubble-wrapped and packed tightly in a priority mail box with a delivery confirmation number. Payment is Paypal only to [email protected] - and feel free to e-mail me at that same address if you have any questions!

4349235088_d136bf6cca_o.jpg

4407081654_11c2472077.jpg

May2010124.jpg

IndianRunnerPair001.jpg

IndianRunnerDucklings-June92010002.jpg

Back
Top Bottom