12+ Silkie Eggs from SQ flock

Geri (Silkie horsechick) - so can we lure you over to the dark side to buy some more? I know you don't have enough silkies....
lau.gif

Dylan's Silkies :

Quote:
Agreed! Love my two white girls from Anh! That's Vanna White in my avatar, Betty White isn't pictured.....
tongue.png

Korki! You're so creative! LOL...
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Laura - glad to see you back online!!! How's the baby? What did you name your son? Dylan?
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif

LOL! Thanks!
smile.png
His name is Jason Samuel
love.gif
Glad to be back during his short naps!

Don't think I'm not watching!!!
smile.png

I have 5 baby pens and 4 baby tubs right now though and leaving for vacation jan. 20th!!!

Not ruling it out. . . not ruling it out. . .
what are a few more babies!

I lure easily. . . . .

Quote:
Agreed! Love my two white girls from Anh! That's Vanna White in my avatar, Betty White isn't pictured.....
tongue.png

Anh - The birds in your pics are beautiful! Stunning whites and that I'm in love with that black pullet!

Faerytale - I love the names you gave the two whites from Anh! Wish I were that creative with naming mine!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
tongue.png

Anh - The birds in your pics are beautiful! Stunning whites and that I'm in love with that black pullet!

Faerytale - I love the names you gave the two whites from Anh! Wish I were that creative with naming mine!
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
tongue.png

thumbsup.gif

This auction is killing me . I leave on vacation the 29th
th.gif
.I have two blacks from her and they are BEAUTIFUL.Stunning birds. I NEED more.

Last edited:
Dylan's Silkies :

riane'smimi :

Here is one of my girls
[URL]https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/71009_2011-12-29_024.jpg[/URL]
I am terrible at taking pictures.At least she was looking at me in this one
smile.png

Karen, She's cute! Awwww, I want her back! I've been kicking myself on all of the pretty birds I've sold this year. Wished I had a HUGE farm! Lol​

LOL ! I know how you feel. I am wishing the same thing. I only have 2 and a half acres ,I need a 100 acre farm
smile.png

I need more like her .Hopefully you will have another auction after I get back 2nd week of Feb.
Karen​

Back
Top Bottom