12+ Wheaten/Blue Wheaten/Splash Wheaten Ameraucana Eggs

Azriel

Songster
9 Years
Jun 19, 2010
Montana
I have up for your consideration 12+ Wheaten/Blue Wheaten/Splash Wheaten Ameraucana eggs. These are a very pretty blue with NO Green tint. I see a medium sky blue, but they are the same color that others have been calling Robins egg blue.
My Ameraucana are a large fowl, with my Roo being just over 8#, and my hens about 5#. They have very nice correct color with no ticking, they have full beards and muffs, very poofy butts, and nice tails. They have done very well at the local county fair shows. They are very sweet gentle birds and the Roo is not at all aggressive. They are Wayne Merdith lines from Paradise Found Farm.
I have been getting 100% hatches here at home, and 95-100% on shipped eggs. I pack the eggs very well to make them as safe as possible, but I can not be responsible for your hatch rate do to postal handling or your incubation methods.
This auction will end at 8pm MST. Monday 3-19 and eggs will ship Tuesday 3-20. Bidding will start at $25.00 with increasing bids of $1.00+ . Please place bids as a reply to this post, not as a PM.
Shipping will be $14.00
***The state of MT is not in the NPIP program, if that is a problem for you, please do not bid***
I will acept PayPal to: [email protected] or MoneyGram

Last edited:
$35.00
fl.gif

The eggs that I have shipped just had another 100% hatch.
I have 14 eggs now, and you will get everything laid before I pack them up tomorrow night.

I just had 14 ameraucana chicks from Bonnie hatch. I received 15 eggs but went into lockdown with 14 and all of them hatched! Awesome hatch for shipped eggs from Montana to Louisiana! That's 100% hatch rate! Bonnie takes great care at packing her eggs! And the chicks are absolutely gorgeous! Buy eggs from Bonnie you can't go wrong!

jebrab, you win, sorry I'm so late, we are having a bad snow storm and it affects my internet connection, so I've been fighting with my computer for the last 20 min.

Back
Top Bottom