12+ White Silkie Hatching eggs from SQ parents!!! **see pics**-24 hr!

M@M@2four

Songster
11 Years
Mar 12, 2008
USA
I will have 12+ white Silkie eggs up for auction from my SQ stock! This is a quick, 24 hour auction! Auction will end tomorrow and the eggs will ship Wednesday! I am NPIP tested. Please note, as always, in the true spirit of an auction, I am starting this auction LOW-- $1!!! All of my silkies are bearded, most are vaulted skull, have full crests, and nice toe spacing!!! I show silkies, so these eggs come from SQ silkies! My white silkies have won BB, RB, and BV, and RV! I will send you 12 plus extras--only fresh eggs, within the past three days before time of shipping will be shipped! Shipping will be a flat fee of $13. I will ONLY ship to the 48 contiguous states--just makes shipping too difficult and more expensive. Paypal address is [email protected] Feel free to ask any questions or PM me! Please also understand that shipped eggs are a gamble. I do my best to wrap and box them so they arrive safely to you, but I have no control over their handling once they have left my hands! I have an excellent hatch rate here and a kazillion silkie chicks to prove it!
wink.png
Here are just some of the pictures of my white silkies:

IMG_3561.jpg

silkies2009025.jpg

IMG_8172.jpg

silkies016.jpg

birds09140.jpg

100_2060.jpg

silkies004.jpg

may2010023.jpg

febmarch2010138.jpg

Last edited:
AWESOME! Thank you! All have HUGE vaults and PERFECT toes! I couldn't be happier (unless they all end up girls) LOL!

Quote:
Hello...no, I have white, black, blue, splash, buff, porcelain, and calico. Honestly, I have people e-mail me often for eggs, so it just makes it easier to do auctions as I don't sell alot of eggs--I'm a certified hatch-a-holic
smile.png

Quote:
lol...can tell by your signature line that it just might! LOL!!!

Back
Top Bottom