$138,000.00 Ladies! $138,000.00!!!!

SterlingAcres,
you know I'm right and thats only worth while if it's his idea,outer then that what's left,pretty kids do count.but are they still fun to make.I guess I've just had this one to long.and that thing with the dog back there was gross
lau.gif

you go girls,we're worth as much as we say we are and not a penny less Bless you all

ihavewhatsinmyyard

sound to me like you deserve combat pay , because thats just gross girl and beleave me I feel for you
lau.gif

sorry for the laughing but you about knocked me out of my chair with that one
supper MOM to the rescue
gig.gif

*SIGH* It's so unfair. I have the latest model...hubby 3.0. AWESOME upgrade, let me tell you. 1.0 must have been a boxer in training because I was his punching bag. 2.0 was....yeah...anyway. 3.0 is great. Adopted the two kids I came with, is sweet, loving, and even does dishes because I HATE dishes.
smile.png
Thanks to the Air Force, I have seen him twice a year for the past 3 years.
hit.gif

Hello,
I'm a wife, a mom to two young daughter's, and a daughter. I've recently become a military wife.

I don't know how it turned into the thread that it did...ok, i do...but I don't think it's ok to belittle our men.

As frustrated and hurt as I am at the moment with where my life, our life is right now...words of hope and encouragement are all any of us need day or night. And I think that would go for any of us no matter our circumstances how great or small.

It's sometimes easier to vent about things and harder to give praise and encouragement.

We can chose to be seen as bitter and spiteful or as strong woman with the will to endure hardships.

No one in this life is perfect...not the men we marry or the woman we've become. But we sure can carry ourselves a bit more humbley and teach our young, honor and respect.

*I know this thread is all in fun, I am only concerned with some of the personal attacks.

Thanks for obliging me this bit of solitude as I reflect my husbands absence. (In the Iraq war for those who do not know me.)

me,
g

whooooooooooooa ladies hahaha im glad to see some of you know there are still men out there who are good hubby's but heres a twist. uh oh dare i say it? yes i shall AND I AM PROUD of it. I'M A STAY AT HOME DADDY hahahaha. i have a wonderful beautiful and loving wife.she however comes from a very career oriented background and i am well im kinda of a homebody. i went to culinary school and am certified. i love to clean house take care of the kids tend the yard drive to and fro and all that comes with being a stay at home daddy i even tutor the kids when they need it. i potty train and everything hahaha. so not to ruffle anyones feathers hahaha"chicken pun intended" but dont forget to give props to the house hubbies out there. we are around.
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png

LOL, isn't there a chris rock skit that goes along the lines of:

It's always thank you mom for dinner.
Thanks mom for cleaning.
Thanks mom for this and that.
But who ever hears thanks dad for paying the mortgage.

I only vaguely remember the skit, but boy, it is HILARIOUS!

Quote:
I for one totally agree . I am currently working 60 hours a week 250 miles from home , my hubby is 150 miles from home . I do know how it is to clean house , feed animals , etc . I also know that when I come home for the one day I get....I am physically and mentally drained . Stay at home moms have all of my respect...yet at the same time....most of you have a choice . Don't bash your man for working 14 hour shifts 5-7 days a week and not doing anything at home ! You are doing and saying the same thing you're B@$ching him out for ! I can guarantee you he is doing it only because he's unhappy . It's a good bet that all the drama at home just stresses him out even more while he's on his "day off " . Most relationships fail from lack of communication . Communication is NOT yelling , nagging , or cold shoulders . It's telling in a calm voice of reason how you are feeling and working through it . Let's face it ....maybe some of you jumped into something you didn't want or need .

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, "Anne's the luckiest woman in the world to have ME."
BUT, if someone wants to give her $138,000 for the privilege of living with someone as wonderful as I am, AND she's willing to buy me a Mercedes-Benz SL-500 with the money AND scout out lots of gorgeous blondes for me to drive around in it...
9574_mercedes.jpg

EDIT: Hmmm, it's 7:02 A.M. now, and she hasn't done ANYTHING for me all day. Think I'll go roll her out of bed.

Nahhh, better not do that. We had a party with over 100 guests for our daughter last night, 40th birthday, and there are at least seven over-night guests who are still asleep. Think I'll just sit here, drink my coffee, and enjoy the solitude. If Anne gets up she'll put me to work cleaning up outside. What a mess, what a dump! Think I'll sneak out, go to a buddy's, and leave all the work for my son to do since he's here with his wife yesterday/today. Rex and Kate have the same birthday, one year apart. His 40th party was last year.

Last edited:
oh, Joe. You just completely altered my image of you forever. Here I am thinking you are 40 something with too much time on your hands and now I know your daughter is my age??? There goes all the delusions of Anne and her hot young stud muffin of a hubby.
th.gif

lau.gif

Next thing you know the Government will send out tax bills on that $138,000.00 !!
lau.gif
lau.gif

Joebryant ..you are so crazy!!!
gig.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
Happy you bring your insanity to this forum!!!
hugs.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom