$138,000.00 Ladies! $138,000.00!!!!

If anything happens to Anne, I can get lots of women to move in here for free. Shucks, I bet some will even pay rent for the opportunity/privelege to cook, clean house, wash my clothes, etc.

Um... yeah. Good luck with that, joebryant.....

I finally left my jackass two states behind. I got really tired of running his errands, cleaning his house and everything else around the house only to have him come home, look around and ask "So what did you do today?"​

Sterlind Acers, and Small town girl
you tell girl I'm in norht east texas with
horse ,cattle, dogs and duck and chickens and quail all over this 80 acres and my husband don't do nothing goes to work ,comes home eat ,and bed and work .nothing around this placeI doing all the fencing ...etc.if it gets done I do it .
somad.gif

and him he comes home to say what hacve you been doing all day
he.gif

Last edited:
If SAHMs deserve that much, why do people moan so much about (how little) teachers are paid?
cool.png
Caring for kids is a tough job, no matter where you're doing it.

Kudos to the SAHMs (and extra credit if you read to your kids!).

Hmmm. Sounds familiar. Signifigant other 3.0 is an ever better upgrade.
big_smile.png
He actually does a little housework and has some tact.
smile.png

I'm not real sure about the 2 nd one be better this is my 3 and final.thats all they do is work and B---ch,what did you do all day
somad.gif
men are only good for one thing and that dos'nt even work most of the time
rant.gif

I have WHAT in my yard? :

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

My mamma used to say "Men are only good for making you laugh and to lift the heavy stuff, and if he can't do the first, the second isn't worth it!!
clap.gif

lol.png

Well, I make him laugh and I lift my own heavy stuff, since he's never home. I would say he's good for one thing only and that's when HE wants it...
roll.png
Good thing he makes cute kids or he'd be gone.
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom