14 foot long Elaborate Burmese Python, yes that was 14 feet long.

chilling in muscadine

{ I love being disfunctual }
11 Years
Jun 8, 2008
muscadine, al.
Hello I am back. Did anyone miss me? I hope not to much. Anyway this is a video of the Bama Snakeman checking out a new Python he just got. Besides her being on the thin side she seem to be alright otherwise. She has a pretty calm attitude for a snake of her size. There is no doubt that she could put a hurting on you if she wanted to. I still have not named her so if you would like to add a name for me to chose from that would be great. If you like the video please subscribe and thanks. I'm looking forward to catching up with you guys and finding out what I missed out on. lol
frow.gif

S@R@

I really would love to know what you think of my new pet snake, all 14 feet. lol

Last edited:
Hey gal, how are you? I am happy to hear that someone missed me. I have been on facebook. I guess I should have checked in more often especially on the cancer thread. All is good though, four years and four months clean. April 1st will be my 5 year mark if I make it. I also weigh in at 120 lbs so I am rid of that pesty eating disorder I had. All in all things are better. I'm still not 100% back but I am a lot further than I was. So I hope all has been well for you.

Note to self for in the future. If you ask someone to comment on a video, at least supply the link. lol

S@R@

Most everyone on the cancer thread moved to face book.
Cindy -Coyote- is doing well, But I have a feeling even if hell was burning in her living room she would say that. She has gone through the mill and came out the other side still intact.

Jenny -Luna-, lost her husband to cancer...
sad.png

I have been wondering about you. I am glad you are still free of it.
I am a 'no news is good news' person... I dread bad news so I did not PM. That way no news is good news. It is convoluted and complicated... but I am a Gemini, what can I say?
Or maybe my birth month has nothing to do with it and I am just complicated.
But I still keep you in my thoughts and wish you well no matter what. You and Coyote and Luna.

Now, About that snake. It is like naming a puppy. You have to wait to see what she will become to see what fits her.

And, she is mighty big. Time to start hatching chicks again.
I could not have something that I had to feed live animals too. The snake I could handle, the feeding part I would be too squeamish.

How did you come about getting her?
She was malnourished?

I'm happy you are still here. You are the only one I have come across so far but I haven't gotten to deep in here yet. With Cindi, I think she is having a rough go and all. She is a tough gal and I owe her for many times not giving up. Having the eating disorder on top of the cancer was rough, but getting cancer told me just how little the eating disorder meant. Put thing into perspective You kinda get what I'm saying. I was real sorry to hear about Gin's husband but I think Gin is going to be alright. For months now her and her friends that play drums have been meeting it looks like a board walk maybe and playing. I just keep thinking at least she is getting out of the house. To put one foot in front of the other has got to be tough but to be out and meeting with people is amazing. I'm really happy for her.

Well about my new snake she is on the thin side. She came from a man that was having a hard time feeding his so we ended up taking her just so we could get her all fat again. It was like a mercy placement. He has over 100 snakes and his feeder breeders frooze this past winter and he thought he could recover but with the big ones they were getting pretty thin so some folks stepped in to help him out. It wasn't like neglect or anything. Hell anyone can get in a bind. .
I don't do any of the feeding, that's not for me but they get there rats already dead.

So anything new or exciting happening with you? I cane here yesterday so I don't know why I didn't check this thread. lol

S@R@

No, no real news. And that means things are good right?
Our nursery is.. not back on it's feet but I have it on it's knees again.
My son is all grown and handsome and brilliant and perfect- because he's my kid. I get to say all of those things.
big_smile.png

I have a new puppy. My really, really old dog had to be put down and I wasted no time getting some youth in the house.

My friends found her and got her. I guess They knew I needed her. I still have the other two dogs and they adore her. It is fun to have some energy in the house....But less energy earlier in the mornings would be nice.
We have always been a three dog household, and with just two it feels like a car driving on a flat. So we are normal now. (Well as normal as people who describe there household in terms of a car)

Last edited:
Your right about the no news thing. It seems like whenever things are running real smooth that something always happens to put a damper on it. I'm sorry to hear about your dog. Man you just get so attached to them. Well they are family. I just love all nine of mine and they are a trip. I have two sisters and they spend there entire day trying to see who mom loves best or who can get closest to mom. They really are funny. My two pot bellied pigs used to fight for attention before the trip to the vet where one does not like me anymore. lol Have you got any pics of you new dog you can share? Or a pic of all three of them. I will see what I can find and post some of my babies. lol I guess we are a nine dog place. lol

This is our oldest, Jasper.

Sadie

Jasper and Sadie. Sadie is difficult to photograph because she is the most devoted dog I have ever had. If she sees me she is right next to me, Glue.

Here is one of Biskit from when we got her.

I will try to find a pic of all of them. They don't make it easy. Especially the puppy. I gave up on pictures and just moved to video. It was blur blur and bore Blur interrupted by an occasionally good picture of he tail or ear.

here she is from last week:

Last edited:
Wow, so you like big dogs. I only have one big dog at the moment, The rest are med size. I love the name Sadie, like my chicken that the dog attacked. Bisket has the cutest face and I love her fluffy ears. Jasper likes to play ball I see and Sadie looks like she is posing almost. lol I don't blame you for getting a new one so soon. They hold such a special place in your heart. I will try and find some to post of mine. Well I see my oncologist in the A.M. so I gotta get to bed. I'll talk back tomorrow if I get a chance. I have a video of my pigs I want to show you.

The old dog that we put down in June was the perfect size. She was 36 pounds and fit well in my lap. She was also just a perfect dog. Everyone loved her. I still do. She was going to be difficult for us to get over, so we flooded the house with puppy so we wouldn't be so... without.

I hope all goes well today.
I know that is a anxious appointment.
hugs.gif

Biskit gets spayed this morning. So I better get her there.

Back
Top Bottom