14th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Day 12
pxl_20230328_021720324-jpg.3446454
@Nabiki, congrats! No will you please enter this contest!:
14th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-Along—Farthest Shipped Eggs!

Do we post updates on eggs here, or no?
You can post updates here but final numbers should be kept somewhat 🤐 for the sake of contests and sent directly to me. (Although it would be difficult for someone to cheat 😂 I’ve got access to the spreadsheet and I can’t give an accurate count yet :th )

You can post updates here but final numbers should be kept somewhat 🤐 for the sake of contests and sent directly to me. (Although it would be difficult for someone to cheat 😂 I’ve got access to the spreadsheet and I can’t give an accurate count yet :th )
I was gonna do an update on my first batch of 7 chicken eggs.
They have 5 more days to go. Lots of wobbling going on.

After a few different attempts with different flashlights, I finally candled the eggs! I was able to pull out two duds. One was an early blood ring and the other was an undeveloped yolk (both confirmed by cracking them open). As I was putting the rest of the eggs back in the incubator I dropped a good one, such a sad moment! The rest are very active so fingers crossed for a successful hatch in less than 2 weeks!

After a few different attempts with different flashlights, I finally candled the eggs! I was able to pull out two duds. One was an early blood ring and the other was an undeveloped yolk (both confirmed by cracking them open). As I was putting the rest of the eggs back in the incubator I dropped a good one, such a sad moment! The rest are very active so fingers crossed for a successful hatch in less than 2 weeks!
Can you send me a conversation to verify the number type and date set so I can double check my entry??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom