18+ Purebred Silkie Hatching Eggs

I'm interested in a batch of eggs. Let me know when you might have another batch of 18-24 ready to go. I'll be getting my big incubator setup over the weekend.

I had a ton of girls go broody over the last two weeks but I'm not giving them eggs, so hopefully they will be over it soon. I will let you know when I have them available!

If in the spring, you're willing to ship 18+ eggs, for 45 flat fee for eggs/shipping combo, i'm willing to pay that. (that's what I pay my other silkie breeder for eggs.) However, I'm more than willing to support BYC members. She normally send me 2 dozen for 45 including shipping. Just let me know if you get a surplus and just want someone to take them off your hands.

If in the spring, you're willing to ship 18+ eggs, for 45 flat fee for eggs/shipping combo, i'm willing to pay that. (that's what I pay my other silkie breeder for eggs.) However, I'm more than willing to support BYC members.  She normally send me 2 dozen for 45 including shipping. Just let me know if you get a surplus and just want someone to take them off your hands.

I will keep you in mind! :)

I will keep you in mind!
smile.png

Mr. Roo says he loves silkie girlfriends! :p

Back
Top Bottom