1st Pics

karensc

In the Brooder
7 Years
Oct 3, 2012
I guess the comments are self explanatory!!

Teddy & Tara's Sunday morning dust bath!!

Teddy is finished--I guess Tara is still loving that dirt!!

Great pics Karen, thanks for sharing! Glad both birds are relaxing/getting used to each other and Tara is comfortable enough to dust bathe
yesss.gif

Yes, I know he will but pecking thing is still going on and I noticed just at night. They are settled now. We went back to TSC and got the metal feeder and I understand why you said that one was better. Joe is going to hang it tomorrow. We just ran out of time today. That was their day pen they were in and Iwill post more pictures of the pen where they are closed in at night.

By they way, Tara has Joe wrapped around her little wing already. He went down to see them and she came running right over to him. He refers to her as his little girl.

Yes Peeps, she is happy but she was dust bathing from day 1, she just jumped right in it.

Yes, I know he will but pecking thing is still going on and I noticed just at night. They are settled now. We went back to TSC and got the metal feeder and I understand why you said that one was better. Joe is going to hang it tomorrow. We just ran out of time today. That was their day pen they were in and Iwill post more pictures of the pen where they are closed in at night.

By they way, Tara has Joe wrapped around her little wing already. He went down to see them and she came running right over to him. He refers to her as his little girl.
How sweet. Thank you for the pictures too. so glad she has a good home too. you should have a lot less wasted food with the metal feeder than the plastic. you will be surprised. it has helped us save so much food. they sure are interesting birds!

RobertH

great pics, Karen! Our guineas love dust bathing too but hubby isn't too happy right now with them because they like to dust bathe where he is trying to get grass seed to grow! So he hauled in some nice loose manure dirt for the run -- maybe that will help!
Karen, KS

Ohhhh somewhere along the way I missed it that you got Tara from Robert and Kris... NO wonder she is doing so well and adjusting quickly. She went from one good home to another!
Good job Robert and Kris for hooking Karen up with a new companion for Teddy
thumbsup.gif

Yes PeepCA, Robert & Kris were very generous for offering me a new little birdie. I kinda felt bad because I seperated her from all her other buddies, but she has Teddy now. I owe Robert and Kris big time. It is nice to know how wonderful people are on this board.

Back
Top Bottom