2 Bantam Roosters and 8 Mallard Ducklings in Eastern Oregon **PICS**

StellaRella

Chirping
15 Years
Mar 19, 2008
Oregon
I have a Mille Fleur D'Uccle roo and a White Cochin bantam roo that need new homes. They are both 7 weeks old. I also have 8 Mallard ducklings that were rescued from my dh's workplace. I have had them about a week and I think they were a day or two old when they were found. Please feel free to PM or email with any questions. Thanks for looking
big_smile.png

100_1183.jpg

100_1175-1.jpg

I would LOVE to see Cochins struttin' 'round my yard, they remind me of BIGFOOt's walkin' but I'm not ready yet
sad.png
Got to take care of what I've got and what's coming next, first...silly thing is, they're probably what I SHOULD have w/all our snow and long winters:rolleyes: If I wasn't so sure my ex hubby would win over me and his wife, I'd call Donna this second and tell her to go grab your cochin banty, but we'd both be in the dog house LOL (they're in OR with "our" now grown sons & I think all 4 sons would side w/their dad...maybe when our second son is getting married, Donna & I can run off and go chicken shopping!!!)

I still have them if anyone is interested. I might have a home for the ducks. As of now they are still available.

i have been looking for mallard ducklings for moms pond..
i live in ohio, anyway they can be shipped?? of course we would pay for the expenses.
please let us know.
thanks

Back
Top Bottom