2 Dogs,, and a ROO

the1much

Currently Birdless Hippy
11 Years
Jul 20, 2008
with maurice, the original space-cowboy
well,, last week something got my roundhead game,, i knew it was a BIG dog,, well, last night he came back,, with a friend,,4 am this morning me, a roo, and 2 dogs were all running in circles,,, last count,, me and the roo is alright, 1 BIG husky dead, and 1 HUGE mutt ( looked part english wolfhound) bleeding and on the run.
ya,, this IS my fault ,, i have my extra roo's on a teather in doghouses, with a board for a door with a concrete block in front of it.
man i wish i knew where this dog belonged,, i'd take it back home and throw it on their front steps.

Quote:
my giant rir roo,, we call him GIANT lol,,, but he was ALL OVER them dogs,, poor guy didnt know he didnt have a chance,,, but he kept em "at bay" till i got out there with the gun,,, he was gonna be for sale,, cause he's an extra rir roo,,, but now i think he's earned his right to stay here with us
smile.png

and thankies Justusnak & Chickenfortress

Leah-yes I know I'm crazy :

Hang the dog in your front yard like a buck on a pole. Even if you don't find out where it belongs the owner and every other neighbor will know to keep track of their animals.

and he'd also get arrested for animal cruelty nowadays
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom