2 little girls + chickens= Did I really just SAY that?? Quotes wanted!

That is so cute and true! LOL

I am big one on saying "Go take the chicks out digging for bugs"

My son doesn't let the chicks drive his dump truck but he puts them in the back and flies off with them! LOL

No the chicks can't take a bath with you Gracie!

LOL

Kids N Animals...never a dull moment
tongue.png

Hi, Bluegrass
frow.gif
... Journey and "NO -NO" sound like my new puppy and "LEAVE IT"... he probably thinks that's HIS name, too, lol!!

Quote:
These 3 made me laugh out loud!!!!
lau.gif

Quote:
In MY book, that's one LUCKY kid.....
big_smile.png

While he was gone we got ducks, more chicks, silkies and 2 goats!
lau.gif

I think you saw this already, but you absolutely *NEED* one of these to complete the picture... :

18165_face.jpg

Quote:
While he was gone we got ducks, more chicks, silkies and 2 goats!
lau.gif

I think you saw this already, but you absolutely *NEED* one of these to complete the picture... :

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/18165_face.jpg

I had everyone in the office laughing out loud at that pic!!! That is one of the funniest things I have ever seen!!!

Thanks, she says very sarcastically, to whoever here on BYC told me chickens would eat boogers!!!!!!

"Wow, Mom they WILL eat boogers!!"

Mom, can I get my stuffed chicken back? Oh, Eeeeeew, he can keep it" We gave a stuffed chicken for a baby roo who was all alone.
love.gif

"I didn't finish my peas so I could share with the chickens!"

Funny post! My two older kids don't seem *very* interested in the chickens, but my youngest is. She constantly totes "Peepers" over to our neighbors house! "Look how big Peepers is getting!"

We do have the "petting zoo" in our neighborhood. The neighbor kids love visiting our coop... At least their parents won't be startled if/when they hear a rooster crowing!
D.gif

Back
Top Bottom