2 Wonderful Hens for Free in SF Bay Area

Thanks so much to both of you!!
Because I love these girls, my first choice would be someone from this forum instead of craigslist because I know all of you are totally chicken lovers.

Hi,

Well if you can't find someone close by to take them, I can take them. I'm in Reno, Nv. tho, so it will be a bit of a drive for me. You can email me at [email protected].
smile.png

Tony

Hi there,

I'm in Orinda and would be honored to have your girls join my little flock if they haven't found a home yet. I'll PM you with my contact info!

Best,
Dyann

I'm in Pleasant Hill... we really need to have an East Bay chickenstock!

Oh, and back on topic, I may know someone at the base of Mt. Diablo that would take them and give them a good home. Let me know if things don't work out with Chooklet.

Looking forward to meeting all the locals!

Thank you to everyone for your support. A nice couple who live over the East Bay hills and own a small horse farm and chicken flock are picking them up today. They sound like great chicken guardians and I guess this is working out as best it could.
smile.png

I'm sad for you that you have to give up your hens, but I am happy that you found a really nice home for them! May your heart mend quickly.
hugs.gif

Last edited:
i think that my chicken-wrangling days are over until i move to a different location. i really cannot go through this whole ordeal again. i will just have to be patient for now! thank you to everyone.

HI i live in bakersfield and i'd love 2 take care of a hen or 2 i have an austrolorpe and an arucana if no one else wants them i'm here they'd have a happy home

hi angel, thanks for your offer. this pair has been re-homed at a horse farm in alamo. i could have sworn i posted that update, but now i don't see it. sorry for the confusion!

in case anyone else is still following this thread, i got a phone call from the new owner yesterday. the girls have already paired up with roos and are just happily scratching through life. i had a feeling they would get through this incident far more unscathed than i did.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom