*2009 Quilt Block of the Month* March

Quote:
This happened because amyquilt wanted out for this month, but i will move your name down one notch.
smile.png

Thanks, Fr Chuck, I think they are two cuties. The rescue outfit that Trinity came from is From The Heart Rescue out of El Paso and Austin TX-I think FTH may be nationwide, not sure.

It really is sad when people hoard animals under the guise of "rescuing" them. (Although my husband has accused me of being a chicken hoarder-LOL) I just smile and don't even try to deny!

The little guy with her is Peanut and I found him on freecycle in El Paso. Someone found a pregnant stray; she had a litter of pups and he was one of them.

I was looking for really small dogs so at least my hens would have a fighting chance......not really, but I did want a young pup so I could teach him from the beginning that mom's chickens are a no-no.

Trinity is great around all of the animals and all of the kids, except the cats who keep trying to steal her bed......that really makes her grouchy!

God Bless You, Fr Chuck!

Acres I just want to take the time to thank you and Wild again for this swap it is a lot of work and you two are doing a really good job.

That said could you add me again, Please.

Also I am sending you a PM.

Thanks again

Chuck I got my beautiful block today, and the mini-Jim wants me to trade hers for mine.. lol I told her no!
Thanks so much!
love.gif

I'm sticking to one, because life always seems to create a fuss for me no matter what I do, but I have some already cut out and lots of ideas, so if I do make a second one, or two, I'll save it for another emergency here, or if more, I'll send one to Acres and she can either use it for missing blocks, (hey, we all have emergencies!) or save it for a charity block somewhere if it would suite.
smile.png

I had some fabrics for arabookworm's preferences already sort of eyed up, so I think I'll be fine this month! Think... hope.... plan... Dang! that so often backfires for me!!

Back
Top Bottom