2010 Ducks Galore Store List (lol) Get In here!!

Goat_Walker

I Am THE Crazy Duck Lady
11 Years
Jul 9, 2008
Maryland
Who is going to have ducklings / eggs available this upcomming year??

Just curious seeing as I will be selling/breeding/ restocking/ and cutting birds in and out of my flock.

I know for a fact that I will have eating eggs available as well as probably hatching eggs. ANd of course I will have ducklings.

Right now I have Two adult drakes ( Scovie and Swede mix )

So next year I will probably have available eggs/ offspring of...:

Hens :

Cayuga
Magpie ( black)
Scovie ( Choco pied and white )
Buff x Mallard ( all are blue fawn)
Cayuga x Mallard
Magpie x Mallard
Magpie x Runner ( Early Anconas, my project birds , maybe) ( all a milk choco color )

Drakes:
Magpie x Runner ( Blue/w , Black/w )
Scovie ( white )
Swede mix

So I'll have pure muscovies. And I am hoping to find :

Calls, Silkies, and Swedes. And maybe a matching drake ( Pure ) to any of my hens.

Most of my birds are mutts because when I started out till pretty much now , Ive only been able to take in rescues and my options for buying around here are VERY limited considering I only know people with Muscovies and mallards... a few hours drive away.

So - If you will have anything available - POST IT!

Im hoping to have My "Chuckie" crested magpie mated to a white pekin hen-for crested babies!!!! Ps he's still in my tub doing much better:)

So glad to hear that! If I was closer I might have snuck my magpie hen over there for a visit, he is just so pretty!!! LOL
gig.gif

Quote:
I would have let you too! Maybe that would has "relieved" some tension since he is still a virgin--I have totally deprived my baby!! lol..

LOL, I know what ya mean! I feel Sorry for my seven adult laying hens - Only one mature drake and he is an old geezer who doesnt think he has to do anything! Now, put a younger male in there and he will prove he can still be a dad, but otherwise :rolleyes So my girls "play" around in the ditch sometimes.

We will have available

Runner Ducks(Separate by color)
Black (also have a lavender and Blue drakes in this pen)
Fawn and white Crested
Chocolate

Call Ducks (all in one pen)
snowy hen and drake
Grey hen and drake

Mixed Duck Pen
all of these ducks are mutts

When do you think you will have ducklings available Evermore???? I have a friend looking for runner ducklings as well as I wouldnt mind checking out your Snowy calls
wink.png

May I ask what breeds/mixes are in your mixed pen?? I always find it fascinating experimenting with mixed breeds.

Well, I will have Magpies, Anconas, Sweedish, Buff, Pekin, Penciled Runners, Muscovy, Cayuga, White Crested, Rouen, and Crested Rouen. Oh yea, also call ducks in white, buff, grey, blue bibbed, black bibbed, pastel, blue fawn, snowy and I am sure a few mixed colors. Along with Black East Indies and Mandarins. I think that's it. I will be selling fertile eggs of most of these along with hatching a pile out to bring to some swaps and auctions.

Back
Top Bottom