2012 Louisiana chickenstocks, shows, and meet-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, bummer. I guess Mary must have thought I knew that already when I asked about the testing.:(

Hi Ann, you mentioned that La. doesn't charge for the testing and its easy to get done, but where, who to contact.?

Would anyone be willing to help me out with passing out flyers to local feed stores and hand outs, once the date and time been determined for the meet n' greet? Want to get the word out about us and spread the love of poultry.

NPIP Testing . . . Contact: Dr. Michael Barrington
Director, Poultry Diagnostic Laboratory
3520 Hwy 79, Homer, Louisiana 71040
318-927-3441 or fax 927-3440
[email protected]

I emailed him. Took him a couple of weeks to get back to me but he will set you up with an appointment with a tester in your area. It really is no big deal.

Ann

Would anyone be willing to help me out with passing out flyers to local feed stores and hand outs, once the date and time been determined for the meet n' greet? Want to get the word out about us and spread the love of poultry.
might be a good idea to hand out at the poultry swap held in anacoco, i was planning on going on of these weekends to see how it is.

Louisianachickens.com
Welcome to LouisianaChickens.com
Well Spring is here!! And those bators are humming. Spring is a great time to clean out those coops, and Plant those gardens. The 2012 Backyard Poultry Expo is April 21st!

NPIP Testing
NPIP Testing for your Mature Flock. Contact:
Dr. Michael Barrington
3520 Hwy 79
Homer, Louisiana 71040
[email protected]

NPIP Testing . . . Contact: Dr. Michael Barrington
3520 Hwy 79, Homer, Louisiana 71040
[email protected]

I emailed him. Took him a couple of weeks to get back to me but he will set you up with an appointment with a tester in your area. It really is no big deal.

Ann
lol didnt see this post before i posted
hide.gif
well the info is on here twice and now i need to go and post this info on the facebook page
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom