2012 Plymouth Rock Breeders list !

Alright everyone, I posted new names. Good luck with breeding in the new year everyone.
big_smile.png

DFCottage, I would love to have some pics of your Silver and Partridge. I am a HUGE enthusiast to both colors
big_smile.png
And your name has been added, so let the orders flow
lol.png

Wonderful art by the way.
big_smile.png
. Really great work
smile.png
. I really enjoyed your bio. It is so interesting to me how people end up where they are in life
smile.png
. Most of the time it's what everyone was least expecting
lol.png
. Keep up the phenomenal work !!!!!!
thumbsup.gif

God bless,
Tyler.

Last edited:
Hello fellow PRers

I have large fowl silver-pencilled plymouth rocks in Prince Edward Island, Canada. Not many yet, but working toward keeping a small flock of 10 -12 good hens, and culling off-type hens and roosters.

I feel truly blessed to have chickens. Makes my day, every day, to collect eggs, and watch the chickens antics.
love.gif

Hello fellow PRers

I have large fowl silver-pencilled plymouth rocks in Prince Edward Island, Canada. Not many yet, but working toward keeping a small flock of 10 -12 good hens, and culling off-type hens and roosters.

I feel truly blessed to have chickens. Makes my day, every day, to collect eggs, and watch the chickens antics.
love.gif

I have seen your silvers and thet are FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (okay spazzed out a bit there) I am glad you have joined us rock heads
lau.gif
. I feel the same way about my chickens. They really make my day. I am not always aloud to spend as much time around them as i would like, what with life and all getting in the way, but they really make my day sometimes. Thanks for your wonderful contribution.
wink.png

God bless,
Tyler.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEs !!!!!!!!
yesss.gif
I got twelve out of thirteen......on SHIPPED eggs non-the-less! I cant wait to watch them grow. Well the time of the year when people are looking for chicks is upon us, how is everyone doing thus far?

God bless,
Tyler.

I need a black rock roo and I would be set!
gig.gif
Well and if the pullets would start laying too. But I do have one that has started (hatched either Sept 13 or 26th)
fl.gif
in a few weeks, but still no roo for them... My Blue Barred Rock pen is set.... if they will start laying too
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom