2015 HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long, Join us IF YOU DARE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I did get a second incubator and it came today :) now if the lady shipping my duck eggs would get ahold of me and let me know whats going on Id be golden. I cant wait to get them going!! Today started as a kahlua in my coffee day, but its better now lol

Thanks! Hope I do better than my last try, and more like my first try with this ladies eggs. Had a great hatch the first time around. I love her silkies too, and SG's.

If you ever have more of those peafowl eggs I would be very interested
wink.png
js lol.

I'll let you know
big_smile.png

The peahens may be done for the year, or they may surprise me with one more round of laying. If so, I will be selling every egg, cause I've hatched enough of those this year!
I have Runner duck eggs year round if you need any of those!
wink.png

I'll let you know :D
The peahens may be done for the year, or they may surprise me with one more round of laying. If so, I will be selling every egg, cause I've hatched enough of those this year!
I have Runner duck eggs year round if you need any of those! ;)

In that case I really hope they do lol. Oh my idk if I need more duck eggs. 36-48 in the mail for me shortly. Ya Im duck egged out for the moment haha.

This apron is full of imperfections. I didn't really measure or iron or pin anything. It will probably hold up to daily use and washing. It has two quilted pockets that should each hold about 6 chicken eggs. The large center pocket can hold lots of other goodies. I'm not a professional seamstress, and I wouldn't exactly call it etsy quality. Is this good enough for a donation?

This apron is full of imperfections. I didn't really measure or iron or pin anything. It will probably hold up to daily use and washing. It has two quilted pockets that should each hold about 6 chicken eggs. The large center pocket can hold lots of other goodies. I'm not a professional seamstress, and I wouldn't exactly call it etsy quality. Is this good enough for a donation?

That is awesome. I had never thought of wearing an apron to collect eggs in. Love it!

Adorable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom