2015 HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long, Join us IF YOU DARE!

Discussion in 'Hatch-A-Longs' started by Sally Sunshine, Sep 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tao chick

tao chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2015
    Herkimer County, NY
    Fowl themed is great. I'd love to carve a turkey to combine the October and November holiday decorating.

2. sonshine15

sonshine15 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2015
    I can't keep up either lol!! I feel so stupid! DH was saying how the fan would keep the heat/air/humidity "level" so to speak.......I thought it made perfect sense!!! Duh!!! The fan should have been turned off and thats MY fault for not thinking it through. The first hatches I did were still air........the fan has been turned off. I did get 11 out of the 15 two didn't make it. After this hatch due tomorrow, the eggs are now spaced at a doable pace:)

3. tao chick

May 20, 2015
    Herkimer County, NY
    I do sew often. I love sewing. I just sew like I bake: no measuring or straight lines- haha. I recently started claiming I'm an imperfectionist.

4. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    Hubs thinks it will limit everyone???? do think so too?

5. sonshine15

sonshine15 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2015
    Great job! Those are very nice:)

6. tao chick

May 20, 2015
    Herkimer County, NY
    I'll get a picture today- maybe- My models and photographers are all tiny people. Haha.
    This sounds great.

7. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA
    our community Fair starts today. Most of my family entered things in the Agricultural building, I snuck into the tent last night and saw that my grandson got a blue ribbon for his hickory nuts. :celebrate I let him know this morning and he asked, 'but Grandmom, did I get the circle kinda ribbon?' That's my boy! Already thinking Rosette!, he did not get one this year, but now he's got something to shoot for. I can't wait to get over to the fair today and see how the rest of us did.

1 person likes this.
  8. tao chick

May 20, 2015
    Herkimer County, NY
    Yes it would be limited, and many might look alike... I might carve a turkey one anyway, because I like the idea, but for contests maybe leave off that limit.

9. Blarneyeggs

Blarneyeggs Overrun With Chickens

Oct 22, 2011
    Southeast PA

X2 well.... Except for the carving a turkey pumpkin part.. :confused:

Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
  10. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    ok we wont put that fowl limitation on it then, but I will put a big reminder to keep them family friendly because when I searched some ideas their are WAY too many funny naughty pumpkins out there LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by