2015 HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long, Join us IF YOU DARE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel your pain! That's such a bummer for the kid to have to see that after she was all psyched :( SQUEE!!!! Baby! Mine took 24 hours after a tiny pip to even kick a little more shell off, just to take another day to open more. All I could do was a q-tip & water to keep the membrane damp. It's so hard to wait when there's just the one egg! She has such pretty D'unccles!:love
I agree, but maybe I'm biase.

LL

LL

A lot of good things going on!

It's been about 10 hours since internal pip- should I be worried that there is no external pip yet?
Bet you've had this answered by now...but, no, no worries! They can take a while before they externally pip. Won't be long!!
jumpy.gif

Oh yeah, they do! Doxies are great, full of attitude & little man syndrome but very cool dags! Plus, you gotta love their needle noses & fat feets!:love

Those sound like awesome oddball birds! I wonder how awesome a silkie/serama looks??Tiny & fluffy would be sooo cute!

I love me some GSDs! :love
Beautiful!
Looooove you, Winter!!!

So adorbz!!
I love when different species get along, even if one isn't as keen on playing as the other! :lau
They are so pretty! Your dogs look all different like my house!:D
DANG! At least you didn't really pay for them but that's a bummer! Are Ayam Cemamis expensive because they are difficult to hatch?
That's great! See, I like cat with lots of ketchup too! My roommate prefers horse radish...
I love RIRs, they are full of attitude!
My lone guy is due on Halloween Eve at day 19, day 20 if he actually wants to hit Halloween. As of last night he was still moving but I don't see any internal either. I am seriously considering a Brinsea Mini, how do you like it? Are there any drawbacks to it? I have my Dasps right on my night stand next to my bed so I totally get being lazy, my Dasps are clear too! 

I LOVE my brinsea. It's so hands off. So easy to use

Well the spouse and I candled again tonight and decided that all but one were duds. Broke them open tonight and indeed, all were clears. The maybe is still in the incubator, but I am very disappointed and sad
1f625.png

Last edited:

Day 7 candling shows veins or movement in all but one welsummer egg. Its air cell disappeared and it has a blood ring. So we are down to 26/27.

What do the experts think of the air cells?

@Sally Sunshine

@ronott1

And all you other helpful folks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom