2015 Peafowl Hatching Support Group - Eggs and Chicks!

Pics
Well late this morning I made my way to the incubator. Had a night of celebrating thus the late start today. To my suprise the first Pea Palace 2015 peachick is a India Blue with an opal b/s and a purple warming up in the bullpen to be 2 and 3.
clap.gif

Ummmm.....pictures???
caf.gif

(I'm out of the peababy loop this year so I need to see everyone else's babies!)

Well late this morning I made my way to the incubator. Had a night of celebrating thus the late start today. To my suprise the first Pea Palace 2015 peachick is a India Blue with an opal b/s and a purple warming up in the bullpen to be 2 and 3.
Congrats!! I'll second that vote for pictures!!

Much to my suprise the purple is now out and getting fluffy and most all it's wing feathers are white,,,so she's going to be a very nice purple pied hen. Opal b/s and another IB chick are still in the bator fluff drying with 3 more now pipped. I'll get some pics later tonight when I put this weeks egg offering into the bator.

Last edited:
Today's data:

This one is not doing well.
sad.png

Guessing male on this one.

Monster boy!

Up a little

I'm guessing female on this one.

-Kathy

@casportpony - do I see white wing feathers on #23 too, or is it just the photo?
These scale photos are all going into the ChickChart!!!
clap.gif
Great reference for other peababy-parents!

love.gif
sad.png
Crookie.

Last edited:
@casportpony - do I see white wing feathers on #23 too, or is it just the photo?
These scale photos are all going into the ChickChart!!!
clap.gif
Great reference for other peababy-parents!

love.gif
sad.png
Crookie.
Split whites are 23, 25, 27 and Crookie. I feel so bad for him when he tries to fly.

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom