2016 BYC Calendar - Your Pictures Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Hi all, we'll be closing this thread for submissions on the 31st of August, so make sure you all have your submissions in by then!

Ty I thought so, I'm not sure if I can have 2 roosters together. I started raising chickens last year and I had one rooster that my niece had rescued. He was mean and attacked me, his bite or scratch put me in the hospital 8 hrs after attack. I had caught a infection very quickly and remained in hospital one week being pumped w antibiotics. I got rid of him and had only hens. A couple of mths ago my niece left my hen house door open and my sisters very big dog innocently killed 4 of them ( I think he was probably trying to play w them). I bought 4 new chicks from feed store and 2 of them have turned out to be roosters. I still have 3 of my original that r laying ( well one of them has been sitting on the same 8 eggs for 3 mths( I just let her cuz I don't know what else to do
Ty for listening to my rant! I
2764.png
2764.png
My chickens
Rebecca

I have a smart phone too that I use. On the reply screen, above your text on the left are four icons. The third one is a mountain, click on that, it will ask you to imbed an image from your device, there you select gallery or phone, etc. If you use phone you can take a pic and immediately imbed it. Using your gallery you can choose from browser pics, studio, and camera. Any Photos You Crop OR Alter Will Be IN Studio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom