2019 Peafowl

Pics
My gf doesn’t mind helping at all. We both have an animal addiction and we feed off each other, you should see us at swaps. I’m the one thats really into peas and other game birds, she prefers horses, goats, and sheep.

I went a different route. I’m doing 1ml in the breast every other day for 3 doses.
According to the literature I have it is supposed to be given several times a day, not once a day, and never every other day. Before committing to that you might want to ask who ever told you that to point you to a source that says to do it that way. :idunno

I went a different route. I’m doing 1ml in the breast every other day for 3 doses.

Never in the muscle, Tylan will damage the muscle, it should always be given SQ, just under the skin.

IMG_3288.JPG

Is just want what’s best for them and to be healthy. They’re my favorite and I’d hate to see anything happen to them.
I understand. Craig is a good guy and has done much for the peafowl community, and is very knowledgeable. Still, if I were going to use Tylan I would dose according to what all of my vet books, vets, and the makers of Tylan suggest. :idunno

Back
Top Bottom