2019 Spring Ducklings are here!

My last two Runners that hatched were scared of water. I had to start them out with a dog bowl then to a rubber feed bowl then to a cat litter container. On to a cement mixing tub and at 4 weeks they have now graduated to an under bed storage container. Mine run to me when afraid too, but I haven’t gotten in the pool with them.

Last edited:
20190719_092259.jpg breakfast was late and I got the stink eye.

I have learned to mow regularly under the fence and keep the fence line clean. I added some more poles to the fence to stiffen it and take it down and put it back up a couple of times a month. Added lintel to the coop doors so nothing can get under. Haven't lost anybody since these measures were added.:fl. I ordered some Mazuri starter to see if it will quell the smell a bit.

Merde went swimming in the human pool with dad. It was very cute. I should have filmed it. So a little water therapy today. Dreck and La Shi screamed bloody murder while he was gone. met the regional manager for Steinhousers today. Very knowledgeable about waterfowl and feed. Ordering me some new stuff. Let you know how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom