2020 Fall Ducklings 🦆💖

WannaBeHillBilly Guess what: I have a little private cemetery on my land! We didn't knew it before we bought the property and my wife is scared about this.

We were surprised when our son picked this particular property of the two when he was looking for a place to build a home. But the neighbors have not caused any problems that we are aware of.

WannaBeHillBilly Guess what: I have a little private cemetery on my land! We didn't knew it before we bought the property and my wife is scared about this.

We were surprised when our son picked this particular property of the two when he was looking for a place to build a home. But the neighbors have not caused any problems that we are aware of.
Dead people are usually very peaceful neighbors…

Except when there is a Zombie Apocalypse! 🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️

My fall ducklings are still in axe murder mode. I should be able to sex them next week and I'd who goes to freezer camp. No body else died or seems sick so I think I'm right the Sue laid herself to death. No dino eggs since she died.
My fall ducklings, now ducks, always sound the QUACK-alarm when i leave the house…

Our Spring ducklings got to break ice on their pool for the first time this morning. My truck said 25 when I left.
The Fall Ducklings experienced their first snow on Saturday…
They hated it! - It looked so yummy, but tasted like just water and was cold on their feet...

Back
Top Bottom