2022/2023 Emu Hatch-a-Long

Pics
My goodness, the seller I bought from (I buy from her every year, she actually was here on BYC at one point) emailed me today and said she sent me out two replacement eggs for the cracked ones this year, PLUS three more that she thinks her male might have sat on for a day or two so she didn't want to sell them just in case.

put in 8 eggs into the incubator. But I'm pretty skeptical that any will hatch. The incubator is sucking right now, some times the eggs are cold to the touch it defiantly dosent get to the right temp. It's around 94.5-95.2. So it might be time to look into a new one.

put in 8 eggs into the incubator. But I'm pretty skeptical that any will hatch. The incubator is sucking right now, some times the eggs are cold to the touch it defiantly dosent get to the right temp. It's around 94.5-95.2. So it might be time to look into a new one.
Definitely time for a new one! Is it a gqf? If so, you can buy parts. I incubate at 97.5 and so far hatching has been great.

There are 8 hatching next week. Way too many at once!

0d-63f4c85dbcc50__700.jpg

Omg!! So we are at day 49. Eggs are wiggling much more now. I have received their feed pellets and am so nervous. Any advice for this first timer

Almost there! I would be on the lookout for the eggs to level back out - that is a sign they have internally pipped. Also if you hear peeping, haha.

Day 52 and still nothing. They were wiggling a little yesterday but nothing that Ive seen today. Placed on a flat surface they tend to roll on one side specifically so that tells me they could be spread out. No peeping. Lets see what tomorrow brings.

Back
Top Bottom